Episode 20: What You Need to Know About the Federal Stimulus – THE CARES ACT
Today’s episode is relevant to right NOW… literally.
Congress has just funded additional monies to help support small businesses and owners. Today is the first day you can re-apply for these funds.
In this episode, we’ll discuss the federal stimulus – THE CARES ACT. Learn how funds have been allocated AND what you can do today to potentially benefit from these funds.
We cover some specific links in this episode and you can find them here:
- Small Business Administration – https://www.sba.gov
- Find Lenders for PPP – https://www.sba.gov/paycheckprotection/find
- Small Business Consortium – https://www.smallbizconsortium.com/covid-19-resources/
- IRS Get My Payment – https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment
- The Winner’s Circle – https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=243630857006782&ref=watch_permalink
What will you do?
© 2020 FINANCIALLY ALERT LLC & SUCCESS BY CHOICE INC. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: The information contained in this podcast is for general information purposes only. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage derived from the information provided.